Buy My Book Here

Fox News Ticker

Please check out my new books, "Bullied to Death: Chris Mackney's Kafkaesque Divorce and Sandra Grazzini-Rucki and the World's Last Custody Trial"

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lennox Drops Bid

Dennis Lennox has dropped his bid for State Representative of 105th district in Michigan. The announcement came after the current Rep, Kevin Elsenheimer, dropped his own bid for a judgeship and decided to pursue another term as State Senator. Here is what the campaign sent.

As some of you may have heard by now, I suspended my campaign Saturday afternoon when State Representative Kevin Elsenheimer unexpectedly announced he was running for re-election.

Representative Elsenheimer is a friend of mine, who I respect and cannot in good conscious challenge in this year's election. I will be transitioning my campaign into a political leadership fund, which will allow me to continue standing up for issues, as well as helping elect local Republicans this year.

The long strange trip for Dennis Lennox continues.

No comments: